To be considered for this summer program (summer, 2017), students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The application deadline is March 20, 2017. To apply, you will email your application and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as pdf file along with a short cover letter.
You will download the application form (fillable pdf document) from here. Please, fill out the form, save it, and send to the above mentioned email address along with other documents.
Documents to send
1) Application form: Click here to download the application form.
2) Statement of goals: The statement of goals should be no longer than one page (single spaced). Include your reasons for wanting to do research, why you are a good fit for the program, how you feel this program will benefit you, and a short list of research areas that interests you.
3) Copy of your most recent official transcript.
4) Resume: Resume should be one page in length.
5) Letters of recommendation: We will need two letters of recommendation from professors who can serve as references for you. Please have your referees submit their recommendations electronically to the PI at email@example.com. Additionally, please provide their name, email address, and phone number in 'section IV' of the Application Form.
*All the attached file should be in pdf format. Please, make sure the total file size (all documents) of your documents is less than 10 MB.
Application deadline: March 20, 2017
The program will start on: May 22, 2017.